BOULDERING CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS
December 14/15 - Regional Championships - Longmont Climbing Collective
Saturday - B/A/Jr Categories
Sunday - C/D Categories
Preliminary Schedule and Other Information
Sign Up To Volunteer At Regionals!
Longmont Climbing Collective Waiver <-- everyone must complete the waiver prior to entering the gym.
January 18-19 - Divisional Championships - The Spot - Denver
February 7-9 - National Championships - Deschutes County Fairground Expo Center, Bend, OR
2019-2020 TENTATIVE Sport and Speed Season Schedule
2/22/20 Gripstone (Colorado Springs)
3/7/20 Ascent (Fort Collins)
3/14/20 Ubergrippen (Denver)
3/21/20 Whetstone (Fort Collins)
4/4/20 Boulder Rock Club (Boulder)
Sport and Speed Championship Events
5/9-10/20 Sport and Speed Regional Championships (Location TBD)
6/20-21/20 Sport and Speed Divisional Championships (Location TBD)
7/9-12/20 Sport and Speed National Championships (Reach Climbing, Bridgeport, PA)
If you are 18 or older, you are required to complete SafeSport training to be a current / valid USA Climbing member AND before you can register for any National Cup Series competition or compete in USA Climbing sanctioned competitions. Training modules may be accessed inside Sport:80, the membership registration system.
For all minor athletes (17 and under)
USA Climbing has partnered with the U.S. Center for SafeSport to enhance the focus on athlete safety. As part of their efforts, the U.S. Center for SafeSport has created a series of Youth Athlete Training courses. These optional free online trainings are designed as an introduction for minor athletes and their parents or other caregivers to understand the importance of positive, welcoming environments in sports, where misconduct like bullying or abuse is less likely to happen, and to know where to report abuse, should it occur. We strongly encourage all parents and minor athletes to take the time to work through these short training modules.
Each course is hosted on athletesafety.org and requires parental consent in order to complete registration. Parents are asked to register on behalf of their child by creating an account. All youth modules can be accessed at no cost.
Visit athletesafety.org to create your account. Google Chrome or Firefox are recommended for the best user experience.
- If your organization is not listed on the drop-down menu during registration, select "-Not Affiliated." Otherwise select your child's organization.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click "Confirm Email Address." You can then sign in.
- Once you've signed in, click on "Training" from the homepage or from the "Menu" in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select "INSERT COURSE NAME HERE" from the catalog and "Add to Bag."
- Select "Checkout." The course is free and will show up as 0.00.
- Once you've successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your Learning Dashboard.
- Remember to fill out the writable PDF certificate with your child's name upon completion of the course and save. This will serve as proof of completion.
Did you know we have a FB group? Sign up today to get all of the latest news!