Welcome to the USA Climbing Region 302 page! You can find registration and volunteer links for all competitions, dates and locations, and other important information for the region.
If you have questions/concerns, please email: email@example.com to connect with Regional Coordinators, Jess Sato, Melissa McQueen, and Samantha Kosanovich.
For additional information, please check out the USA Climbing Forum.
Effective immediately, USA Climbing has suspended the Youth Local Qualifying season in its entirety. USA Climbing will not sanction or support local events in any respect through the month of April.
If you registered for a youth local, please visit local gym websites and check your email for additional information regarding event cancellations.
2019-2020 Sport and Speed Championship Schedule
Sport and Speed Championship Events
5/9-10/20 Sport and Speed Regional Championships - G1 (Broomfield)
6/20-21/20 Sport and Speed Divisional Championships - Gripstone (Colorado Springs)
7/9-12/20 Sport and Speed National Championships - Reach Climbing (Bridgeport, PA)
If you are 18 or older, you are required to complete SafeSport training to be a current / valid USA Climbing member AND before you can register for any National Cup Series competition or compete in USA Climbing sanctioned competitions. Training modules may be accessed inside Sport:80, the membership registration system.
For all minor athletes (17 and under)
USA Climbing has partnered with the U.S. Center for SafeSport to enhance the focus on athlete safety. As part of their efforts, the U.S. Center for SafeSport has created a series of Youth Athlete Training courses. These optional free online trainings are designed as an introduction for minor athletes and their parents or other caregivers to understand the importance of positive, welcoming environments in sports, where misconduct like bullying or abuse is less likely to happen, and to know where to report abuse, should it occur. We strongly encourage all parents and minor athletes to take the time to work through these short training modules.
Each course is hosted on athletesafety.org and requires parental consent in order to complete registration. Parents are asked to register on behalf of their child by creating an account. All youth modules can be accessed at no cost.
Visit athletesafety.org to create your account. Google Chrome or Firefox are recommended for the best user experience.
- If your organization is not listed on the drop-down menu during registration, select "-Not Affiliated." Otherwise select your child's organization.
- An email will be sent to you to confirm your account. Open the email and click "Confirm Email Address." You can then sign in.
- Once you've signed in, click on "Training" from the homepage or from the "Menu" in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select "INSERT COURSE NAME HERE" from the catalog and "Add to Bag."
- Select "Checkout." The course is free and will show up as 0.00.
- Once you've successfully checked out, you will be able to complete the training from your Learning Dashboard.
- Remember to fill out the writable PDF certificate with your child's name upon completion of the course and save. This will serve as proof of completion.