REGION 301: ID, MT, UT, WY, and Western CO
Subject to change, additions, and USA Climbing approvals.
DIVISIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - June 16-17, 2018 - EVO Rock & Fitness, Louisville
Saturday, June 16
SPORT QUALIFIERS - 2 climbs, 5 minute climb time, 1 minute transition
AM Session 7:30-8:30 AM ISO, Climbing Starts 9:00 AM (MYD, MYC, FYB, FYA, MYA)
PM Session 11:00 - 12:00 PM ISO, Climbing starts 12:30 PM (FYD, FYC, MYB, FYJ, MYJ)
SPEED - C & D CATEGORIES - Climbing starts 4:00 PM
Sunday, June 17
SPORT FINALS - 1 climb, unlimited time
8:00 - 9:00 AM ISO, Climbing Starts 9:30 AM - all categories
SPEED - B,A,JR CATEGORIES - Climbing starts at 1:30 PM - AWARD CEREMONY - 4:00 PM
ALL COMPETITORS AND SPECTATORS REGARDLESS OF AGE MUST HAVE A WAIVER ON FILE AT EVO
EVO Online Waiver
DIVISIONALS Preliminary Sport Running Orders and Speed Competitor Lists. As always, this information is tentative and subject to change.
Divisional Volunteer Sign Up
2018 Sport & Speed Youth National Championships:
Stone Summit Climbing & Fitness Center in Kennesaw, GA on July 12-15, 2018.
Championship Events General Guidelines:
● All athletes must report to Isolation.
● Competitors are not allowed to enter in the main gym before they climb and entrance to the gym prior will
result in disqualification.
● All competitors must report to isolation within their given time window. Late athletes will be disqualified and not
be able to climb.
● Cell phones, ipad, iphone etc. (anything that is network or internet connected) are not allowed in isolation.
● An isolation runner will bring the athletes out to the competition area.
● ONLY USAC Certified coaches and climbers are allowed in the isolation area.
● Coaches must enter isolation during the open window only. Coaches cannot re enter isolation after exiting.
● Spectators can view the climbs outside the mat area only – both downstairs and upstairs.
● Spectators are not allowed on the climbing mats or in the climbing area.
● Spectators CANNOT INTERACT with athletes while they are climbing. Any interaction (talking, offering beta,handing clothes, water etc.) will result in disqualification of the climber.
Did you know we have a FB group? Sign up today!