REGION 301: ID, MT, UT, WY, and Western CO
Subject to change, additions, and USA Climbing approvals.
Bouldering Open National Championships: February 2/3, 2018
Bouldering Citizens’ National Championships: February 3, 2018
Bouldering Youth National Championships: February 9/10/11, 2018
Sport & Speed Local Season: February 17, 2018 - April 29, 2018
March 10 - Provo UT - The Quarry
The Quarry Registration and Info
March 10 - Boise ID - Urban Ascent
Urban Ascent Registration and Info
March 17 - Logan UT - Elevation
Elevation Registration and Info
March 31 - Idaho Falls, ID - Edge Climbing
The Edge Registration and Info (select USAC Youth at checkout)
April 7 -Bozeman MT - Spire
The Spire Registration and Info
April 7 - Pocatello ID - ISU
Bengal Claw (ISU) Registration and Info
April 8 - Vail CO - VAC
April 14 - Grand Junction CO - GVC (Onsight format) Note: Limited number of registrations are available
MYD, MYC, FYD, FYC, FYB climb in the AM session.
MYB, FYA, FJR, MYA, MJR climb in the PM session.
GVC PM Session Registration and Info
2018 Sport & Speed Youth Regional Championships: May 12-13, 2018
Two day event is tentative - check for updates.
The Front - Salt Lake City, UT
2018 Sport & Speed Youth Divisional Championships: June 16-17, 2018
EVO Rock & Fitness, Louisville, CO
2018 Sport & Speed Open National Championships: March 16-17, 2018
Mesa Rim Climbing Centers- Reno, NV
2018 Sport & Speed Youth National Championships: Date & Location, TBD
Registration links and info as they become available
Championship Events General Guidelines:
● All athletes must report to Isolation.
● Competitors are not allowed to enter in the main gym before they climb and entrance to the gym prior will
result in disqualification.
● All competitors must report to isolation within their given time window. Late athletes will be disqualified and not
be able to climb.
● Cell phones, ipad, iphone etc. (anything that is network or internet connected) are not allowed in isolation.
● An isolation runner will bring the athletes out to the competition area.
● ONLY USAC Certified coaches and climbers are allowed in the isolation area.
● Coaches must enter isolation during the open window only. Coaches cannot re enter isolation after exiting.
● Spectators can view the climbs outside the mat area only – both downstairs and upstairs.
● Spectators are not allowed on the climbing mats or in the climbing area.
● Spectators CANNOT INTERACT with athletes while they are climbing. Any interaction (talking, offering beta,handing clothes, water etc.) will result in disqualification of the climber.
Did you know we have a FB group? Sign up today!