2017 -2018 SEASON
Updated: 12/11/17 (information subject to change, so please check back often)
// CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL COORDINATORS: AVERY COOK // MIKE ROUGEUX // EMMY SURMA // IAN KOVTUNOVICH
// YOUTH CATEGORIES
2007 AND YOUNGER
|2005 - 2006
||2003 - 2004
||2001 - 2002
||1999 - 2000
- Memberships are purchased and valid annually from September 1st to August 31st.
- Please include your USAC Membership number with any Local Registrations - numbers can no longer be looked up through the USA Climbing website as they have in years past.
- Non-USAC members may participate in Local events but MUST purchase a Day-membership.
- A Day-Member Pass CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONLINE as early as the Monday before the day of competition and no later than the end of the competition, in order to receive credit for the local event. It will be the only way for the competitor to appear on the scoring sheet. The Day-Member Pass rate is $10.00 and paid online.
- However, if a climber decides they would like to compete at the Regional Championships, they must purchase an annual membership prior to the close of Regionals registration for the respective discipline in order to have the Local events retroactively counted toward their 2-comp participation requirement. This is a significant change from last year. (Tuesday immediately following at 11:59pm MT rule). The fees paid for a Day-member pass cannot be applied to a full-season membership at any point throughout the season.
// BOULDERING SEASON
- Bouldering Local Season: September 1- November 29, 2017
- Bouldering Regional Championship: December 9, 2017
- Bouldering Divisional Championship: January 13-14, 2018
- Bouldering Open National Championship: February 2-3, 2018
- Bouldering Citizens’ National Championship: February 3, 2018
- Bouldering Youth National Championship: February 9-11, 2018
LOCAL COMPETITION 2017 SCHEDULE
CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION 2017-2018 SCHEDULE
// SPORT AND SPEED - more information coming soon
- Sport & Speed Local Season: February 17- April 29, 2018
- Sport & Speed Regional Championship: May 12-13, 2018
- Sport & Speed Divisional Championship: June 16-17, 2018
- Sport & Speed Youth National Championship: July 12-15, 2018 (tentative)