Divisional at Seattle Vertical World - June 16 & 17
Volunteer for the event: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b084fabaf29a4fd0-2018
Event Schedule here:
Sport Running Order here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sS_xfvYr2uxXLCdoYfz0WCGSc0BWO5yz
Speed Running Order here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y1CzJO_J8_m9DCfM3jZROQQBc0buqN9J
2007 AND YOUNGER
|2005 - 2006
||2003 - 2004
||2001 - 2002
||1999 - 2000
- Memberships are purchased and valid annually from September 1st to August 31st.
- Please include your USAC Membership number with any Local Registrations only if you renewed the annual membership
- Non-USAC members may participate in Local events but MUST purchase a Day-membership.
- A Day-Member Pass CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONLINE as early as the Monday before the day of competition and no later than the end of the competition, in order to receive credit for the local event. It will be the only way for the competitor to appear on the scoring sheet. Purchasing a Day-Member Pass earlier than that will not apply to the next local event. The Day-Member Pass rate is $10.00 and is paid online.
- However, if a climber decides they would like to compete at the Regional Championships, they must purchase an annual membership prior to the close of Regionals registration for the respective discipline in order to have the Local events retroactively counted toward their 2-comp participation requirement. This is a significant change from last year. The fees paid for a Day-member pass cannot be applied to a full-season membership at any point throughout the season.