Regional-Divisional Chief Judge
The USAC Regional-Divisional Chief Judge Certification certifies that a Judge has successfully completed the requirements set forth by the Judges Committee and demonstrated the ability to carry out the duties of a Chief Judge at the Regional and Divisional Championship level.
A Regional-Divisional Chief Judge candidate will be required to complete Steps 1 through 5 of the Judges Certification Path.
Steps 1 - 3:
- Route Judge Certification
- Intern under a Divisional Chief Judge at a minimum of one (1) Bouldering and (1) Sport Regional or Divisional Championship.
- Attend a Nationals Chief Judge Clinic at Bouldering or Sport Youth Nationals.
- Send an email requesting the Regional-Divisional Cheif Judge Certification and detailing practical experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Judges Committee will review all applications for certification and grant certification to qualified candidates. The committee will use the performance reviews submitted by the supervising Chief Judge from each of the events at which the Aspirant Divisional Chief Judge has interned. Additionally, the committee may contact the applicant to further assess the candidate’s level of qualification.
Individuals who have been awarded the Certification of Divisional Chief Judge are expected to:
- Carry out, in a professional manner, the duties of a Chief Judge at Regional and Divisional Championships as outlined in the USAC Rulebook.
- Stay updated on all USAC Rules.
- Complete Performance Reviews for all Aspirant Judges who intern under them.