Sport & Speed Youth Nationals
Sport and Speed Youth Nationals Informational Document
Athlete & Coach Check-In
All Competitors and USA Climbing Certified Coaches must check-in on Wednesday, July 12th between 2pm & 6pm and pick-up their Competitor bag or Coaches credential. If a competitor is unable to check-in during this window, he/she must fill out a Third Party Check-in waiver, complete the Stone Summit facility waiver and have someone else check-in on his/her behalf. If a competitor submits the Stone Summit waiver online prior to Friday, July 7th at 5pm EST they do not need to bring a signed hard copy to check-in.
Stone Summit Gym Signup
Team Facility Use Stipulations
(Stipulations apply to both Stone Summit Locations)
- Available Dates
- June 20th - July 12th
- July 9th: Stone Summit Kennesaw may be used on a first-come, first-served basis with reasonable sharing between teams expected; no sign-up is required.
- July 12th: Stone Summit Atlanta may be used on a first-come, first-served basis with reasonable sharing between teams expected; no sign-up is required.
- Must be with a USAC registered team to sign up.
- Sign up with your team name, not personal name.
- Each team can only sign up for one time slot per day total.
- One time slot at one gym or the other, NOT one time slot per gym.
- Exception: Additional timeslots can be reserved if still available on the day-of.
- Whichever team signs up for a timeslot gets exclusive use of that Stone Summit location's climbing and training areas over all other teams, groups, and organizations.
- Whichever team signs up for a timeslot may have private use of the speed wall at that Stone Summit location. However, all other areas must be shared with individual customers.
- We recommend each team arrives approximately 20 minutes prior to the start of their timeslot to check in.
- Teams may not arrive any earlier than 20 minutes prior to the start of their timeslot.
- Each team must be out of that Stone Summit location by the end of the timeslot for which they signed up. Packing up and bathroom use must take place within that timeslot.
- No other team, group, or organization training for Youth Nationals may be in either Stone Summit location outside of timeslots for which they signed up.
- No before- or after-hours use of either Stone Summit location is allowed under any circumstances.
- Teams, groups, organizations, etc. must sign up to climb, train, or otherwise use Stone Summit facilities in a group of 7 or more.
- Use includes bouldering, top roping, sport climbing, speed climbing, training, and fitness activities.
- Teams, groups, organizations, etc. must pay $17 per participating team member in attendance for each timeslot used.
- Payment must be made the day of each timeslot.
- No other facility-use products, such as memberships, punch cards, or free passes, may be used to gain entry during an allocated timeslot.
All questions and concerns should be directed to Daniel Luke, Stone Summit President and Co-Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP BELOW
Stone Summit- Atlanta Gym Signup
Stone Summit- Kennesaw Gym Signup
The 2017 Coaches' Symposium will be held July 11-12, 2017 in Atlanta, GA prior to the Sport & Speed Youth National Championships in Kennesaw, GA. Please see the linked document below for more information.
2017 Coaches' Symposium Information Sheet
To register for the symposium, please email John Muse (email@example.com)