- Results will be published online on the National Team Trials result’s page immediately following the conclusion of each round of competition.
- USA Climbing should notify competitors will be notified via email and text messaging when each round has concluded, and results have been updated. (Such messages should be sent approximately 10-minutes prior to results being posted.)
- The Appeal deadlines are outlined in the Rulebook.
- Some Appeals must be filed immediately after the relevant climb; some Appeals must be filed before the next climber.
- See Rulebook Section 6 and Rules 7.13, 8.14, and 9.21
- If a competitor wants to file an appeal, they must send a text message to (281) 796-0531 alerting the Jury President of their intent.
- Receipt of the competitor’s message will be provided along with instructions on how to file an appeal.
- Competitors filing an appeal must do so by completing and submitting the Appeal Google Form (LINK), where submission of the Google form serves as authorization to be charged the $100 appeal fee.
- ·The appeal fee will be added to a competitor’s account if it is denied.
Men's Lead Qualification Results
Men's Lead Semi-Finals Results
Men's Lead Finals Results
Men's Bouldering Qualification Results
Men's Bouldering Semi-Final Results
Men's Bouldering Final Results
Men's Speed Qualification Results
Men's Speed Finals Results
Women's Lead Qualification Results
Women's Lead Semi-Final Results
Women's Lead Finals Results
Women's Bouldering Qualification Results
Women's Bouldering Semi-Finals Results
Women's Bouldering Finals Results
Women's Speed Qualification Results
Women's Speed Final Results